Saturday, April 12, 2008

2001.. a nice cool evening, walking by the road near Besant Nagar beach, a car passes by, with a 'vrrrrrooooom' sound, with music beats that resonates in the stomachs of the people around.. My head turns back and I silently utter 'WOW' !!

2008.. a nice cool evening, walking on the road to home, a similar car passes by, with the similar sound and music.. My head snaps around and I silently utter 'What the @#$&' !!

Signs of changing fashions with time, or signs of me becoming more mature ( that's my politically correct way of putting 'me getting old' ;-) ).

Whatever it is, let's hope the change is for good !

1 Comments:

Blogger Aravindh said...

dei goyyaaala... 8 varushama nee orayy paata ketutayy iruntha bore adikaama kathula thenaaa paayum.... seri straightaaa 'vayasaana brammachari'nu sollaama ethuku ivlo suthi valaikara nee...

deii i lost yr blog link... i tried searching your link in google but no picks... i remebr mani got all the links in his blog... avanoda pera potu search adicha first pagelayaeee maatikichi da... enna koduma sir ithu !!!

Wed May 14, 10:51:00 PM 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home