Friday, February 08, 2008

Back in India... and relieved to be home, in the beautiful Bangalore weather. Being back home has kept up the spirits in general in the past few days.
1. Getting up early in the morning ( ok.. 7.30 is way early for me ), and more importantly, having breakfast.
2. Never feeling frustrated, be it work or state of things in general ( such as the canals they have dug in front of my house making it impossible to get my bike out ).
3. Being more tolerant to the haphazard driving and inept drivers ( or should I say 'navigationally challenged' drivers ).

Let's see how long this continues ( maybe till the jet-lag wears out and the 'passionate me' returns back ;-) )

PS:
1. I achieved my second aim - 'reach back without any driving incidents'.
2. Dudette Chitrangada Singh is making a comeback - hurray !

1 Comments:

Blogger Aravindh said...

dei short tripukayyy ivlo scene podunga da... naanga 3-4 years irunthutu vanthu scene potaa mattum thala mela eri amikidunga ..... will catch/smash u in the next meet up... Grrr !!!

Sun Feb 24, 11:40:00 PM 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home